Dr. Hubert Cochet
Dr. Hubert Cochet is hospital practitioner in medical imaging at Bordeaux University hospital. He is a member of CTCRB Inserm Unit U1045 (Cardiothoracic Research Center) as well as a steering committee member and coordinator of the cardiology axis at TRAIL excellence laboratory (Translational Research and Advanced Imaging Laboratory). He is the imaging team coordinator at Liryc University Hospital Institute (Institut de Rythmologie et Modélisation Cardiaque).
Hubert Cochet, MD PhD, born in 1976, is associate professor in radiology, since 2014. He obtained his MD in 2009, and PhD in 2013. He is coordinator of the cardiovascular imaging unit in the department of radiology, and member of INSERM unit U1045 (Center for Cardio-Thoracic Research, directed by Prof. Roger Marthan). He is steering committee member and coordinator of the cardiology axis at the TRAIL cluster of excellence: translational research and advanced imaging laboratory. He is also coordinator of the Imaging Team at the Liryc University Hospital Institute (Institut de Rythmologie et Modélisation Cardiaque). His researches focus on the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or multi-detector tomodensitometry to characterize the structural substrate of cardiac arrhythmias and elimination of electrocardiographic imaging to guide catheter ablations.
1. Cochet H, Denis A, Komatsu Y, Jadidi AS, Aït Ali T, Sacher F, Derval N, Relan J, Sermesant M, Corneloup O, Hocini M, Haïssaguerre M, Laurent F, Montaudon M, Jaïs P. Automated Quantification of Right Ventricular Fat at Contrast-enhanced Cardiac Multidetector CT in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy. Radiology. 2015 Jan 5:141140. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Cochet H, Dubois R, Sacher F, Derval N, Sermesant M, Hocini M, Montaudon M, Haïssaguerre M, Laurent F, Jaïs P. Cardiac arrythmias: multimodal assessment integrating body surface ECG mapping into cardiac imaging. Radiology. 2014 Apr;271(1):239-47
3. Haissaguerre M, Hocini M, Denis A, Shah AJ, Komatsu Y, Yamashita S, Daly M, Amraoui S, Zellerhoff S, Picat MQ, Quotb A, Jesel L, Lim H, Ploux S, Bordachar P, Attuel G, Meillet V, Ritter P, Derval N, Sacher F, Bernus O, Cochet H, Jais P, Dubois R. Driver domains in persistent atrial fibrillation. Circulation. 2014 Aug 12;130(7):530-8.
4. Jadidi AS, Cochet H, Shah AJ, Kim SJ, Duncan E, Miyazaki S, et al. Inverse relationship between fractionated electrograms and atrial fibrosis in persistent atrial fibrillation: combined magnetic resonance imaging and high-density mapping. J Am Coll Cardiol 2013;62:802-12.
5. Cochet H, Montaudon M, Laurent F, Calmettes G, Franconi JM, Miraux S, et al. In vivo MR angiography and velocity measurement in mice coronary arteries at 9.4 T: assessment of coronary flow velocity reserve. Radiology 2010;254:441-8.